Jana Marie Foundation Presents JAM Fest 2018!
Come listen to live music and explore creative activities and experiences in downtown State College on Saturday, May 12 from 12pm – 5pm. Artwork will be displayed in storefront windows and all activities will help increase well-being, build connections and foster self-expression.
Allen Street will be closed to provide space for interactive and engaging activities, including:
Live Music Stage, sponsored by Webster’s Bookstore & Café, Beck Psychotherapy, and GP Audio
- 12pm: Mike Rydock
- 1pm: Eric Ian Farmer
- 2pm: Pure Cane Sugar (Acoustic)
- 3pm: Biscuit Jam
- 4pm: Cousin Neddie
Allen Street Activities:
- Information Booth, provided by Jana Marie Foundation and State College Borough
- Flower pot planting, sponsored by Patchwork Flowers, State College Borough and Old State Clothing
- Write On! Poetry Booth by Jana Marie Foundation and Kathy Morrow
- Creative Notes Songwriting by Jonathan Bojan
- Mokita(R) by Jana Marie Foundation, What’s Your Elephant
- Relax in a Hammock, sponsored by Appalachian Outdoors
- Creative activities by Woskob Gallery
- Centre for Performing Arts Activity
- Conversation Couch and Love Letters to Yourself, sponsored by New Leaf Initiative
- Art of Play: make an artist trading card, sponsored by Jana Marie Foundation
- Unity Yarn Project, sponsored by Taking Flight Developmental Center
- And More!
Martin Luther King Plaza (Fraser Street)
- Art Activities by Art Alliance
- Centred Outdoors
- Centre Moves
- And more!
ACTIVITIES AROUND TOWN!
- The Makery:
- Color Bar
- Webster’s Bookstore & Café:
- Art Gallery Display by Jana Marie Foundation
- Municipal Building
- Stompers Project by Jana Marie Foundation Art Exhibit
- Store Front Windows
- JAM Fest Guitar Artwork, see how many guitars you can find around town!
The following businesses have offered to donate a portion of proceeds on May 12 to Jana Marie Foundation:
- Webster’s Bookstore & Café
- Old State Clothing
- The Makery
Keep checking back for added activities. We couldn’t make this day possible without the generous support of Beck Psychotherapy and Skills of Central PA.