We envision communities working together to knock down walls and transform emotional distress into resilience and hope.
The mission of Jana Marie Foundation is to harness the power of dialogue and creative expression to spark conversations, build connections and promote the mental well-being of young people and their communities.
We believe in…
We believe in a world that treats every person with dignity and provides help and hope to those who are facing adversity.
We create opportunities to foster openness and acceptance for individuals facing mental health challenges
We believe everyone has a creative spark that deserves to be cultivated and shared.
We facilitate inclusive environments full of acceptance, understanding and appreciation that encourage community members to reach out for help and to reach out to help.
We harness collaboration, new perspectives and bold ideas to bring powerful solutions to community challenges.
Our passion is to make a positive impact in the lives of the people we serve.
The Story Behind Jana Marie Foundation
It all began in loving memory…
- Build awareness, understanding and commitment to promoting mental well-being and suicide prevention
- Provide creative programs to empower and enable young people to make positive choices, practice self-respect and maintain healthy relationships.
- Spark community wide [and dinnertime] conversations around topics of vital social concern that impact the mental well-being of individuals and the development of our community.
- Advocate for effective services and policies that promote mental wellness through unique and innovative strategies of community collaboration.
- Develop a sustainable and dynamic organization that judiciously assesses scope and scalability of ideas and programs.