Reducing stigma and educating staff, teachers and faculty on the importance of mental wellness is important to the students in the classroom and to the entire school community.
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Course: Youth Mental Health First Aid is designed to teach parents, family members, caregivers, teachers, school staff, peers, neighbors, health and human services workers, and other caring citizens how to help an adolescent (age 12-18) who is experiencing a mental health or addictions challenge or is in crisis. Jana Marie Foundation President, Marisa Vicere, is a certified instructor. Please contact us to schedule your course today!
- Candid Conversations by Jana Marie Foundation: A series of short web-based videos providing important information to parents, caregivers, teachers, and adults.
- Mind Matters: The power of mindfulness, hardiness and positive mindset. A course in resilience designed to provide practical tools to adolescents in grades 6-12. Login to our site to access all materials.
- Straight Talk for People Who Care About Kids: Expert speakers discussing topics of critical concern to adolescents during the developmental years. An effort supported by Jana Marie Foundation, State College Area School District, Communities that Care and Youth Service Bureau.
- Minding Your Mind Foundation: An initiative to reduce the stigma associated with mental health issues among adolescents in middle school, high school and college.
- Bullying: Information provided by Pennsylvania Positive Behavior Support